Playing at home for New Zealand Wine Day on February 4th? The wine list has been published, and here it is:
- Quartz Reef, Methode Traditionelle NV, Central Otago
- Nautilus Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Cloudy Bay Te Koko Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- Ata Rangi Sauvignon Blanc, Martinborough
- Kumeu River Estate Chardonnay, Auckland
- Pegasus Bay Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Waipara
- Neudorf Moutere Riesling, Nelson
- Spy Valley Envoy Pinot Gris, Marlborough
- Vinoptima Gewürztraminer, Gisborne
- Seresin Rachel Pinot Noir, Marlborough
- Vavasour Awatere Valley Pinot Noir, Marlborough
- Escarpment Pinot Noir, Martinborough
- Palliser Pinot Noir, Martinborough
- Craggy Range ‘Le Sol’ Syrah, Gimblett Gravels, Hawkes Bay
- Felton Road Bannockburn Pinot Noir, Central Otago
- Mt Difficulty Pinot Noir, Central Otago
- Amisfield Pinot Noir, Central Otago
- Villa Maria Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot, Gimblett Gravels, Hawkes Bay
- Trinity Hill ‘The Gimblett’, Gimblett Gravels, Hawkes Bay
Click here to get it in downloadable and pretty PDF format and take it to your local wine shop!
Saturday February 4th, 2012
Virtual Tasting 7:00pm Central Standard Time
In association with Wine Channel TV we’re celebrating Waitangi Day (NZ’s National holiday) with a virtual wine tasting and cooking demonstration – and you’re invited to ‘come along’! With Celebrity Winemakers in attendance, and a live audience in Chicago, you’ll have the opportunity to message in questions as you sip along with us from the comfort of your living room. Gather up a group of friends, register, and tune in with fellow-wine lovers from around the globe for this fun, social way to taste and learn about New Zealand’s finest wines!
Be sure to stock up with a few bottles from our featured wineries at a participating retailer beforehand. To stay up-to-date with #nzwineday news including competitions, participating retailers and restaurants, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
See you online!
– The Complexity Team
Got Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Once you’ve registered for this FREE event we’ll send you everything you need to know about how to access the virtual wine tasting online. You will also be automatically entered to win a Complexity Fine Wine t-shirt and other great Kiwi prizes!